Are you not able to open discord on your device or are discord won’t open windows 10 then you are at the right place as in this blog we are going to provide you with the solutions which you can try to fix.
Ways to fix the issue of Discord not working or opening –
Closing discord in task manager and starting it again.
- For the initial process, the users need to open task manager and then from there press ctrl + shift along with the Esc button.
- Now, click on the process tab and then opt for the end task button.
- Now, you can restart destiny 2 discord and check if the problem has been fixed or not.
2. Clearing app data
- Press Window and R button together and then type %appdata% in the run box to run the command and finally hit the enter button.
- Look for discord folder and click on it to delete it which will further delete the data for you.
- Now press Windows and R together again and type %localappdata% and again look for discord and delete the junk files in the app.
- Re-launch the app and then check it the problem of discord won’t open is fixed or not.
3. Resetting DNS to solve the issues with discord
- The users need to press the windows button and R button together from the keyboard again so that following this they can press the ‘enter’ button and open the windows command prompt.
Now, in this step, the users need to type in the command ‘ipconfig/flushdn’ in the command prompt box, and then as soon as this is done the users can press on entering button to reset DNS and fix the issue of ‘why can’t I open discord’ which you were facing.
How to Play Music on Discord?
At the same time, if you want to know how to play music on discord with bots or without bots then you can visit our another article in which you will learn about jockie music bot, mee6 music bot, hydra music bot, and so on. To visit our article just follow the link given below.