Golden Triangle Tour
As all know the Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This triangle shape route in India, created with these cities. So, you must visit most beautiful places during your tour. Here in this article, you can get ready for an endless trip: know-how with Golden Triangle Tour.
Golden Triangle Tour is best tour in which you can experience the real Indian Culture and see magnificent
Golden Triangle Tour Highlights
Dive in to shop near the Red Fort with your loved ones and take photos of the photogenic corners of the city
Stroll through Jaipur’s local markets like Bapu Bazaar and Johri Bazaar while shopping for traditional Rajasthani souvenirs
Do you know, the movie-song Pyaar kiya toh darna kya was filemed at the Amber Fort. Also, you can see the Sheesh Mahal, was built with mirror design.
Sit at the edge of the walls of Nahargarh Fort with your significant other and admire the pink city with the sunset towering above you
Also, you should capture the magnificent beautiful admired masterpiece built by the Shah Jahan beauty of the universally Taj Mahal the 7 wonders of the world.
Golden Triangle Tour Overview
About The Tour:
From royal palaces, havelies and forts to golden desert, serene lakes – Rajasthan is a unique destination to celebrate your love with your better half. So, be enchanted by forts that look like they were painted straight out of a fairy tale book. Also, royal palaces that tell the heroic tales of brave warriors.
Start this Delhi capital tour by visiting Mughal architectural marvels like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and snack in famous paranthas at Paranthe wali gali, Chaat at Chandani Chowk, kebabs at Khan market with jalebis, rabdis and koulfis. As you move to the capital of love, Agra, create fond memories as you hold hands with your better half and walk towards the enigmatic Taj Mahal on the banks of the Yamuna River. Finally, visit the blushing pink city – Jaipur and capture endless videos and timings of the famous Hawa Mahal, then spend a romantic evening at the rooftop cafe with a view of the wind sipping your coffee of choice.
- Route: Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Delhi
- Duration: 6 days and 5 nights And also, tailor-made packages with the weather that suits you.
- Departure point: from Delhi
- Endpoint: Also, from Delhi
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels (Depending on the variant chosen)
- Buffet breakfast according to itinerary
- Highly experienced driver guide
- Visits according to the itinerary
- Also, we included all toll taxes charges, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (SUV/Sedan) for daily sightseeing according to the itinerary.
Do Not Miss :
- Witness the unique Changing of the Guard ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Listen to Qawwalis in Nizamuddin Dargah and feel the positive energy
- Discover the colorful artistic street of Lodi Colony
- Watch the sound and light show at Agra Fort to understand the history of the fort
- Take an early morning boat ride on the Yamuna River to get a golden glimpse of the Taj Mahal painted by the rising sun
- Watch popular music drama of Taj Mahal story at Kalakriti Convention Center
- Also, take a guided tour to understand the making of Jaipur’s famous blue pottery at Jaipur Blue Pottery Art Center
- Take a Maharaja-style tour of Amer Fort while riding on the back of an elephant
- Walk through Asia’s largest signal park at Jawahar Circle
- As a result, marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana cannon in Jaigarh, whose projectile created a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35km.
- Discover the secret tunnel used during the wars connecting Amer Fort to Jaigarh.