Capsular contracture is one of the complications women suffer after breast surgery during implantation. It is very important to know what causes are responsible bind this problem and how to reduce this complication. Most often, people go through plastic surgery, and with this, there are also going under the many risks. Capsular contracture While the capsule is formed, it becomes rigid and dense and squeezes the implant.
Botched Consular contracture has several types according to its symptoms.
- One, consular contracture can be asymptomatic means the scar tissues form around the implant but don’t show any symptoms.
- Consular contracture is a minor cosmetic symptom in which the breast is looked at in a standard size but feels something unusual.
- Three, some consular contracture is itself a cosmetic symptom in which you feel something wrong in your breast by touching them.
- Four, this consular contracture symptom is the painful one, in which you can feel a hardness in your breast by touching them.
The reasons behind the capsular contracture
We know plastic surgery is a great and fascinating thing, but it also has a few dark sides. Complications of encapsulated contracture occur after two years of breast augmentation, or sometimes it needs more time to appear. Still, it is essential to recognize it because it can become a lifetime risk for you if you are unaware of it. It not only entirely depends on your surgeon but also depends on your inner body structure.
According to the researchers, scar tissue formed around your breast implants also depends on genetic background and is mainly seen in families with autoimmune diseases. Botched Capsular contracture is a breast reconstruction complication that occurs due to excessive fibrotic foreign body reactions in your body. But there is also some prevention for this complication.
Prevention of scar tissue forming
There are various methods that can prevent capsule contracture.
- If your family has a history of autoimmune diseases, this surgery is a high risk for you. It would be better to avoid this particular surgery and go for any alternatives. It would be more helpful to place the breast implant under the muscle area rather than under the breast tissue.
- Something botched Consular contracture is harrowing; by massaging the breast gently, the scar tissue forming can be prevented.
- Smooth saline implants are not suitable for it; it’s better to use a textured gel implant on your breast. It would help if you went to a doctor or surgeon because they can only provide you with the proper size implant by which your body looks in the right shape.
Treatment of botched capsular contracture
It is rarely seen that breast transplants are performed without any problems, or people live without any complications after their breast implantation. In most cases, this implant also needs a supplementary sugary to recover the effects of breast reconstruction implementation by which botched capsular contracture can be treated. It removes the implant with the scar tissue and replaces it with the new breast implant. Or else you can go to the dermatologist and plastic surgeon for an expert opinion.
Basically, fibrous scar tissue forms around it during the implantation and creates a tissue capsule. Normal consular contracture comes during the healing process after breast argumentation surgery. According to the expert’s opinions, 75% of encapsulated contracture comes within two years from the surgery time. Sometimes consular contractures also appear after many years after surgery. This is the most common complication of breast retraction surgery, which has various symptoms, problems, and risks curable by some treatment, safety measures, and awareness.